Law 14/2013, of 27 September, states: “Non-resident foreigners who intend to enter Spanish territory in order to make a significant capital investment may apply for a residence visa, or if applicable, a residence visa for investors”.
Conditions for applying for the “Golden Visa”
- Investment in public debt for a value equal to or greater than two million euros (‘2,000,000).
- Investment in bank deposits in Spanish entities or shares in Spanish companies for a value equal to or greater than one million euros (1,000,000 euros).
- Purchase of real estate in Spain whose investment is greater than 500,000 euros.
- Carrying out business projects in Spain. They must be considered and accredited as being of general interest .
Advantages of obtaining residence in Spain:
- Entering Spain without a residence visa
- Living and working in Spain
- Travelling in the EU – visa-free Schengen area
- Being able to bring your family to Spain
- Access to permanent residence (after 5 years and in accordance with the legislation in force)
- Access to the Spanish NATIONALITY (after 6 years and in accordance with current legislation)
- Gesche has experience in this procedure and will be able to advise you and help you obtain your residence permit in Spain. The advice will include all aspects, from the study of the optimal investment to be made, through other steps such as opening a bank account, to the process of obtaining the residence permit itself.